・"Free Interpretation "・
BUYING GUIDE & FAQ
The canvas has been the most reliable medium for visual for the last thousand years, and for good reason: it’s durable, affordable, and it holds the color and texture of our art better than anything else on the planet.
Our advise is to choose the Stretched or Floating Framed option in order to get the best canvas option (Unframed Option is an High Quality canvas but it's not ready to hang)✔️
JOIN THOUSANDS OF HAPPY SKULPTA CUSTOMERS!
OUR FRAMING OPTIONS
HIGHEST QUALITY STRETCHED CANVAS
These are hand stretched by our experts and wrapped over high quality SPF wooden frames complete with hanging hardware installed. These come Ready to Hang! We recommend you to buy the Stretched Canvas if your looking for an effortless experience or if it's purchased to gift someone.
HIGHEST QUALITY FLOATING FRAME
The Floating Frame provides a subtle, contemporary surround. This frame is very thin, has a smooth satin texture, with the image front mounted flush to the surface edge.
Measures 5mm wide (front face) by 30mm or 50mm deep (depth from wall).
FINE ART FRAME
– 310 gsm
– 100% cotton linters
– Archival quality
– Soft textured surface
– Equivalent to traditional watercolor or etching paper
– State of the art printing technology which results in sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
– UL certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink
– 100% real wood frame with a matte black or matte white enamel finish
– Shatter proof plexi glass
– Depth of frame is 0.75 inch (19.05 mm)
– Border is a white border that is added to the the actual printed image to create the appearance of a mat